Awake your trainer and facilitator potential.
In NLP we have many great tools and knowledge you can use as a trainer and facilitator. Inge has more than 20 years of experience working as a trainer and facilitator. Her background comes from theatre, leadership, facilitating and trainings for companies and is a Master Trainer from NLPU. In this training she will share some core issues. The training will be practical and interactive.
- Confidence in your role as a trainer and facilitator
- Build confidence and contact to a group
- Match Meta programs, values, rep. systems, etc.
- Ability to contain the field
- Challenge yourself as a Trainer, to improvise and be flexible
- Building an inner state of genius
- The art of answering questions and objections
- Handle feedback and criticism to create learning
- Transform your biggest fear as a Trainer into your potential
- Supervision, reflection and learning
- Creating and preparing a training session
- Group dynamics
- Group development phases
- Archetypes in the group and field
Who can participate
Anyone with interest and a level of NLP Practitioner knowledge.
Master Trainer, Inge Grethe Ludvigsen.
6 days (can be 2 modules of 3 days).